A lot can happen over a cup of essiac tea, even curing of cancer!
This herbal tea has become the buzzword in Canada over the recent years. If you are still unaware of the fact, hold on. You have landed up in the right write-up to get all the details about Essiac tea Canada.
What is Essiac tea?
AS mentioned, this is an herbal organic tea touted mainly for its anticancer properties. Folklore says sometime around the 1920s, a Canadian medicine man promoted the tea as a natural cure to cancer. The lady claimed that one of her patients received this from an Ontario-based medicine man.
Many claims that Essiac tea is a Native American natural remedy. However, owing to its innumerable benefits, this herbal elixir is now widespread in Canada. You may now think what the secret recipe of this unique decoction is. Catering to your suspense, here they are:
- Turkey or Indian rhubarb root (powder)
- Burdock root (cut and dry)
- Sheep sorrel (whole herb including root)
- Slippery elm (inner bark, powder form)
Note: True Essiac contains only these 4 ingredients. If you want to buy genuine quality, make sure to hit the right spot available online.
Fact Check: Is Essiac tea Canada truly beneficial?
A gamut of conflicting evidences suggests that Essiac tea with super powerful antioxidant properties fight cancer at par. It kills cancer cells, triggers immunity, and aids in detoxification. Furthermore, it also helps in reinvigorating non-cancerous cells in the patients. An abundance of people has been benefited after consuming Essiac tea Canada on a regular basis.
Other benefits of this tea are:
- Presence of slippery elm helps in treating inflammatory bowel disease
- Sheep sorrel also antiviral properties
- Additionally, burdrock root ameliorates skin texture and also stabilize blood sugar
- Indian rhubarb inhibit the production of cancer cells in liver
With such potential-health promoting properties, this organic tea is truly a cup of pleasure to sip in.
Dosage of Essiac tea
If you are planning to buy Essiac tea Canada, here comes a quick tip for maximum benefits. Like every medicinal tea, this also has a proper dosage. Go through:
- For mild use: If you want to consume the tea for mild therapeutic purpose, drink only a quarter to half cup of the tea.
- For serious concern: Contrarily, if the condition is serious, you may drink the tea for a few times throughout the day. It is always advisable to consume up to three ounces per cup.
However, try to consume the tea on an empty stomach. Additionally, you must boil it to infuse in all the goodness of this herbal wonder.
Essiac tea Canada is undoubtedly a powerful antioxidant tea that is beneficial for all the ages. However, if you are allergic to a certain family of herbs, better visit a doctor to avoid any minute side-effect. Not to mention, from eradicating toxin to giving pink health, Essiac tea holds immense potential in the medical science. Thus, serve your spirit with a hot cup of Essiac!